Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No More Drugs For Gaga


Lady Gaga spoke to the New York Times recently about the reasons why she quit drugs, and it all comes down to her fans. Lady Gaga reveals that she left her past behind because she "had to," adding, "For many reasons, like drugs. It's no secret that I have had problems with drugs in the past. And some places represent to me things in terms of my mental and physical health, so you learn to move on, to preserve what your mission in life is, and my greater mission is my fans." Gaga says she's very tight with her family, revealing, "It's hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don't always know who to call. So I am very close to my family." The pop star reveals that she talks about herself in the third person all the time, adding, "I don't live my life in the way someone like you does. I live my life completely serving only my work and my fans. And that way, I have to think about not what is best for my vagina but what is best for my fans and for me artistically."

No comments:

Post a Comment